Saturday, June 26, 2010

Things that aren't meant to be written/Admission

There are things that aren't meant to be written. Maybe this just means that I haven't taken the step to pouring my life onto this blog yet. Maybe I'm afraid of who could read it.

Maybe I'm afraid of what it means

If there's one thing the internet takes away is your ability to control the flow of information. Once it's out there - it's done.


On a side note -

I wonder if now that I can admit (please don't guess - you'll be wrong)
To myself
Say it out loud
Speak it to you

That means I've accepted it
Or if not accept, acknowledge

Surly not understand,
But acknowledge


I wonder if that means
I can say it out loud to another.

I know you understood my reticence
Be my voice of reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment