Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Senior Prom (and all that jazz)

Pre-prom was nice. She did a very nice job getting us all there and being a good host. There were so many people there!

The party bus was epic -- but I'll leave that for later in this post.

The actual prom was fine. The space wasn't as nice as last year's... nor was the food... but what can you do.

After prom... lol... after prom

Ok so here goes. Party bus had a stripper poll and cool changing lights. Use your imagination. Now make it a little less grimy (just a little). And that was the ride out there.

The house we went to was ridiculously beautiful. Oh and it had a pool and tennis court.. and a field and a pond.

In terms of the party, there was exactly what I expected there to be. No, nothing particularly interesting happened to me.


Being with everyone was really nice. I hadn't realized that my group of friends was that big (or included that many guys), and it was really nice to know there were more people out there than I'd thought.

My favorite quote of the night was this:
We were sitting around and talking and eventually the conversation turned to international politics, and Moby Dick whereupon CH says, "I'm glad I'm not a whale."

Another memorable quote on the night:
"OMG everyone, this house has such cool ART"



P.S.
Midnight swimming is pretty cool. And freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment