Monday, May 17, 2010

Vampires (List of Vampire Anime)

Hell, it's been a while since I've written anything worth reading so I figured I'd give an update.

For those of you who don't know, I'm a big Anime fan. And as such, I've watched a ton of the stuff out there.

Specifically this week I've been watching/catching up on Anime vampire series I haven't seen. Some of which were good... some... not so much but *shrug* whatever.

P.S.
In making this list I've realized just how many vamp anime I haven't seen...

P.P.S.
Feel free to comment if I left something out. Or you have an opinion on one of the series.

Seen:
Vampire Hunder D
Trinity Blood
Blood +
Vampire Knight
Rosario + Vampire
Hellsing
Hitsuji No Uta
Dance in the Vampire Bund

Yet to see:
Black Blood Brothers (check)
Blood-The last vampire
Vampire Princess Miyu
Dracula:Sovereign Of The Damn
Nightwalker
Shingetsutan Tsukihime (Lunar legend)
Princess Resurrection
Bakemonogatari
Legend of Duo
Tokimeki Tonigh
Karin (check)
Kimera
Master of Mosquiton
Vampiyan Kids
Vampire Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment