Monday, May 24, 2010

Carousel of Music

I was stuck earlier in the music part of my brain.

I'm fine now, but earlier I was quite stuck.

I think it was a combination of a lot of rehearsals and anxiety, coupled with a journey into dream land that had me wake up the way I did.

It was quite the out-of-body experience.


I had music running through my head,
Over and over
As if I had to fix something
But couldn't

Chorus:
I was trapped in the carousel of music
Unable to think in terms of anything else
Unable to interact with the world around me
Unable to live

And in this mix,
Rational thought abandoned me
Everything I said, Everything I did
Was merely acting the motions

It wasn't like I missed anything important,
Choices like what I wanted for dinner
What to and what not to talk about
That's it, that's all that was impaired

I place so much value on control,
That being out of brought with it
A certain degree of fear into my being
Into my state

No comments:

Post a Comment