Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Am I a simulated mind?

If I am a simulated mind how does this effect my life?

My life is what I perceive it to be.

It matters not, therefore, if I am a simulated mind.

Life is what you experience.

To a simulated mind the entire simulated world is the true reality.
The only way to predict a future outcome in the simulated world
Is the same methods we have always used.

Thinking that one is in a simulation does not change the way one acts in the simulated world.

This however works under the assumption that one does not try and figure out
The intentions of the inteligence at a lower level of reality.

Divine reward and punishment.
Afterlife.
Supernatural powers.

The list continues with possibilities that one can believe
Based merely on the assumption that we are not the bottom level of reality.

Your choice is do you live only in your reality. Or do you live in your reality based on the assumption there is an intelligence at the control panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment