Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emotion

I'm a slight extrovert which means that I draw my energy from being with other people -

This is definitely true - I most certainly don't want to be alone at this moment

That being said, there is not a single person in my life I can think of - parents, new friends, old friends, sibling, mentors, god knows who else - that I can think of that I want to be around/talk to right now.

What I realized is that force myself not to fall subject to the fundamental attribution error and don't place blame on others. Though this is a great policy in general, it leaves me either with nowhere to point a finger, or pointing it at myself. Depression turns to the emotion of anger and self loathing. But, since there is no external attribution, all it leads to is confusion. A baseless emotion.

An emotion that cannot be understood, cannot be controlled.

And uncontrolled, unmonitorable, emotion is confusing
And frustrating

And is a weakness.

And I hate that I think that.

No comments:

Post a Comment