Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Thank You and a Rant

Post 100

It's nice to rejoin the world...

My world...


One of them at least.

--------------------------------------
I'm sick of pretending.
And I'm sick of honor.

I'm sick of trying at something I
Just don't care about anymore.
And I'm sick of your meaningless condescension.

I'm sick of your acting
I know who you are

I'm sick of trying
I'm sick of trying to
Connect with you when you wont let me

Everything gives a little, takes a little

Give a little.


Damn you.



I'm sick of commitments
I'm sick of commitments that aren't commitments
I'm sick of keeping a promise I never vocalized
You never asked for

Who are you to tell me what I want
Who are you to tell me how I should live my life
Who are you to judge my choice

Respect the individual for their own set of values
Accept them for who they are

You are all guilty.

You are All guilty.


And

For those who throw no pretense
For my sake
For the worlds sake

You have my thanks

And may my world be populated by you

No comments:

Post a Comment